Products description - OxyTex 400
Ventilation, filter medium and design object. With the OxyTex CWS, OASE offers a world first: the unique combination of pond ventilation, circulation and settlement surface. The patent-pending device supplies the pond with valuable oxygen and, thanks to the ideal structure of the fibres, provides plenty of space for important microorganisms that break down nutrients. The circulation performance of an OxyTex 1000 CWS of up to 10 m3/h increases the filter performance by up to 25%. This activates the entire pond. As a supplement to FiltoMatic CWS or other OASE pond filters - the OxyTex CWS brings momentum to the pond and is also a decorative design element due to its plant-like appearance. Available as a set including pump in three different sizes or as a stand-alone solution for connection to existing pumps.
- Unique combination of oxygen supply, water circulation and nutrient degradation
- An ideal complement to the FiltoMatic CWS and FiltoClear, the total filter performance can be increased by up to 25%
- Patented technology
- Attractive design in plant optics
- A lot of space for microorganisms thanks to surface-optimized fiber structure
- The OxyTex as a single product for already installed aerator pumps. Includes adapter for 9 mm hoses.
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||mm||144 x 290|
|Biological filter surface||m2||1.5|
|Max. Operating pressure||bar||0.4|
|Pump capacity max.||l/h||500|
|Hose (number / length / diameter)||1 ST / 5 m / 4.5 mm|
|Increase the filter performance||up to 10 %|
|Other||incl. 9 mm adapter, 1 OxyTex|
|Position||Article no.||Product name||number|
|1||14915||BG Sputterstone OxyTex 400||1|
|2||12680||BG Foot OxyTex||1|
|3||12681||BG OxyTex Y-distributor / air hose||1|
Videos - OxyTex 400
Write the first Review!
Ratings can only be given by registered users.