Products description - OxyTex 1000
This world first OxyTex CWS combines 2 important functions of a filter system: ventilation and filter area. It supplies the pond with valuable oxygen and, thanks to its unique biotechnical fibre structure, provides plenty of space for important microorganisms that effectively break down excess nutrients. Up to 25% of the pond volume can also be biologically activated - we have applied for a patent for this innovative property.
- Unique combination of oxygen supply, water circulation and nutrient degradation
- An ideal complement to the FiltoMatic CWS and FiltoClear, the total filter performance can be increased by up to 25%
- Patented technology
- Attractive design in plant optics
- A lot of space for microorganisms thanks to surface-optimized fiber structure
- The OxyTex as a single product for already installed aerator pumps. Includes adapter for 9 mm hoses.
|Dimensions (Ø x H)||mm||220 x 300|
|Biological filter surface||m2||3.5|
|Max. Operating pressure||bar||0.4|
|Pump capacity max.||l/h||1000|
|Hose (number / length / diameter)||1 ST / 5 m / 4.5 mm|
|Increase the filter performance||up to 25 %|
|Other||incl. 9 mm adapter, 1 OxyTex|
|Position||Article no.||Product name||number|
|1||12257||Bubble stone OxyTex 1000||1|
|2||12680||BG Foot OxyTex||1|
|3||12681||BG OxyTex Y-distributor / air hose||1|
Videos - OxyTex 1000
Write the first Review!
Ratings can only be given by registered users.