Products description - IceFree Thermo 330
- Down to -20 °C, an ice-free area is created around the float.
- Provides oxygen access to water and allows harmful digester gases to escape
- Active heating element makes it also suitable for shallower ponds and permanently cold frost periods
- preservation of the warm temperature zones on the ground
- IceFree Thermo 330 contains an integrated frost monitor function. This activates the device on the basis of the air temperature only if there is a risk of frost. Thus no energy consumption on warmer days.
- Resistance heating technology for higher performance in frost areas and protection against temperature damage in air
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||300 x 135 x 334|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50 Hz|
|power cable length||m||10|
|Frost monitor function||Yes|
|Position||Article no.||Product name||number|
|1||21600||Float IceFree Thermo||1|
Videos - IceFree Thermo 330
Write the first Review!
Ratings can only be given by registered users.