Products description - BioSys Skimmer +
Optically and functionally the BIOsys Skimmer + integrates itself into the filter system as well as into the pond landscape. Installed directly at the edge of the pond, the skimmer draws the dirt powerfully from the surface and is particularly easy to clean.
Ideally suited for ponds with a water surface of up to 50m2.
An Aquamax pump is installed in the skimmer. At least Aquamax 6000 eco is required. Our recommendation for a good performance is an Aquamax 8000 or 12000 depending on the pond size. Ideally, a Filtoclear pressure filter could also be connected, for example.
- Powerful extraction of pond surfaces of up to 50 m²
- Fixed installation in the ground directly at the edge of the pond
- Easy installation by flanging onto the pond liner
- Convenient cleaning due to easily removable coarse dirt
- compensation of water level fluctuations up to 100 mm
- For operation with optionally available AquaMax Eco filter pumps in integrated pump chamber
- Included in delivery: Cover in natural rock optics
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||580 x 400 x 450|
|Guarantee*G (+ requirement warranty)||Years||3 + 2|
|Possible water level difference||100 mm|
|skimmer opening width||mm||220|
|Pond surface max.||m2||50|
|Pump performance min.||l/h||6000|
|Pump capacity max.||l/h||16000|
|Connections output||mm||25 / 32 / 38|
|Connections output||1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"|
|Position||Article no.||Product name||number|
|1||18372||Decorative lid BioSys skimmer granite||1|
|2||28353||BG Flap Skimmer||1|
|3||18240||Dirt basket BioSys Skimmer 2" 2012||1|
|4||35505||Pump connection BioSys Skimmer +||1|
|5||23791||container BioSys skimmer printed||1|
|6||28613||BG Outer frame||1|
|7||10454||Seal BioSys Skimmer||1|
Write the first Review!
Ratings can only be given by registered users.